World of Tanks

 

World of Tanks



You can find on internet that "main battle tanks are a key component of modern armies". For me, who had military education watching old Soviet films from World War II it also seemed liked that.

And with what I find in the news I have changed my opinion on tanks. 

After seeing articles on internet like "Russian army has lost up to half of key battle tanks, analysts estimate" I start to think that this my old idea of difficult to face tanks is no longer true. 

I read in the same article that "they (tanks) were picked off by [...] artillery and infantry using anti-tank weapons. We could see a lot of articles on anti-tank weapons that it seems developed so much that they make now a serious threat to this "key component" of traditional army.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See if you remember this one - Rush - Superconductor (Lyrics), Rush - Lock & Key (Lyrics)

Which Ones Do You Know?

People