See if you remember this one - Rush - Superconductor (Lyrics), Rush - Lock & Key (Lyrics)

In what mood am I today? Something from my today's experience reminded me of something in the past?

Or I just remembered something and music from the past takes me back.
Or I just want to listen to that song I liked once.

See if you remember this one:

Rush-Superconductor (Lyrics)

Rush-Lock & Key (Lyrics)



After this romantic turn of nice songs let's turn to something more complex. I don't know how but my class friend digged out this group Rush. A bit critical in the beginning I gradually started to like the music of the group and could only wonder how my class friend could find,  evaluate and appreciate their music. Have to be a good music expert to understand this.

What I find on the internet is that the group performed complex compositions by very professional musicians. For me it is also a very strictly and well organised songs with meaningful lyrics. In my sometimes chaotic and easily irritated mind this seemed  quite admirable.

Now listening to the some of these songs I discover new things as well but this orderly music is still there to listen and to follow and maybe to learn as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Ones Do You Know?

People