Which Ones Do You Know?

   

Which Ones Do You Know?



I somehow lost the interest to continue with some conclusion of tactics and strategies and arms used and supplied by the greatest armies of this world. I started to think what I know from what I could use if needed.

When I ask myself a question "which ones do you know", I am talking about the assault rifles. Today, as probably now for more than a century, soldier who is not equipped with a rifle is not a soldier, unless you use a tank, pilot a plan or use other equipment that is used to do some damage to the enemy.

It's a bit surprise to me, what a wide choice of different assault rifles exist. Every bigger and quite many medium size and smaller countries have their own models of assault rifles.

Which is your favorite and how well do you master it? For me who has not served in any army, I have quite limited knowledge and using practice of any of the assault rifles.






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See if you remember this one - Rush - Superconductor (Lyrics), Rush - Lock & Key (Lyrics)

People