Forrest Gump

What about watching again some films? 

Talking about some songs I noticed that I discovered them with the films. This is of course other source where we reflect ourselves, learn something, get inspired  

Would you add any of this in your Top 20?

Forrest Gump



This film is the thing of the past for me now and I haven't watched it for quite a few years now. But at the time when it was released in 1994, I found the film Forest Gump really interesting.



When going through some difficulties in life, especially in young age, the film is encouraging to continue, do not give up. Some quotations of Forest are also simple but worth thinking over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See if you remember this one - Rush - Superconductor (Lyrics), Rush - Lock & Key (Lyrics)

Which Ones Do You Know?

People