Star Wars

What about watching again some films? 

Talking about some songs I noticed that I discovered them with the films. This is of course other source where we reflect ourselves, learn something, get inspired  

Would you add any of this in your Top 20?

Star Wars



Star Wars to me - an inspired film that inspires. I haven't watched all episodes from first 3 which are not actually the first three but from 4th to 6th episodes when you check (Wikipedia). There is a bit of mixing up things in Star Wars I find, I also keep forgetting who is who's father and mother or son and daughters but taking a separate film episode released from 1999 I watched with interest. Loads of information on internet, I tried to read a bit but I am not somebody who knows and remembers all story from the beginning to the end.

Episode I – The Phantom Menace, released in 1999 left an impression to me with the effects and was really something new to me. From that episode I chose the part of meeting with Anakin.

The other episode I chose to mention here is Episode VIII – The Last Jedi. And I just added the link to the official trailer of it. Watch all film to find your favorite place or enjoy watching other episodes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See if you remember this one - Rush - Superconductor (Lyrics), Rush - Lock & Key (Lyrics)

Which Ones Do You Know?

People