See if you remember this one - Tom Hooker - Bad Reputation - Help Me

In what mood am I today? Something from my today's experience reminded me of something in the past?

Or I just remembered something and music from the past takes me back.
Or I just want to listen to that song I liked once.

See if you remember this one:

Tom Hooker - Bad Reputation


Tom Hooker -  Help Me





There was one album though that I discovered not from my friends. Spending a month or so every summer with my grandparents from time to time I visited my uncle's family who lived in the town nearby. Having some time I went through the casettes at the time and I found one with Samanta Fox one side and Tom Hooker on the other side. Samanta Fox some songs I knew already but Tom Hooker album "Bad Reputation" was new to me.

Italo disco style, I did not look for the recording after returning home but when being there this was my favourite album to listen to. I did not share this discovery with anybody and it was left a bit aside to listen to on occassion when visiting my uncle.

This is how I got to know an American singer and photographer singing in Italo disco style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See if you remember this one - Rush - Superconductor (Lyrics), Rush - Lock & Key (Lyrics)

Which Ones Do You Know?

People