See if you remember this one - Madonna - Like A Prayer, Kylie Minogue - In My Arms

In what mood am I today? Something from my today's experience reminded me of something in the past?

Or I just remembered something and music from the past takes me back.
Or I just want to listen to that song I liked once.

See if you remember this one:

Madonna - Like A Prayer (Official Music Video)


Kylie Minogue - In My Arms (Official Video)



"So do you have any recordings to give to me to listen?" the same friends asks me. As a "serious music expert" who was receiving a lot of recordings aprart from his friends I happened to have Madonna's one album and Kylie Minogue's one of the first pure pop recordings and maybe something else to propose against Rush, Metallica, Yes, etc. 

"Madonna one can listen to, but Kylie Minogue is really... I don't remember the exact words" was the evaluation. Oh well.

And actually Madonna I really liked at the time and her liberal attitude attracted me in my restricted everyday life. And for Kylie Minogue, remembering this later I thought that she really evolved into interesting performer and her later songs were one could listen to as well I thought for my defence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See if you remember this one - Rush - Superconductor (Lyrics), Rush - Lock & Key (Lyrics)

Which Ones Do You Know?

People