Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax - Phil Collins Miami Vice - In The Air Tonight Scene

In what mood am I today? Something from my today's experience reminded me of something in the past?

Or I just remembered something and music from the past takes me back.
Or I just want to listen to that song I liked once.

See if you remember this one:

Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax


Some songs we discover with the films that we watch as a film soundtracks. It is the case for me with Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax. Those who come from Eastern European block and who lived there at the the end of 80's may remember the Czech film "Bony a klid" with Relax soundtrack in it. Showing changing youth lifes in these countries at the end of the 80's were first signs of opening to changes in these countries and coming with until then more limited western culture. Russian film "Litte Vera" is also from the same period.

Phil Collins Miami Vice - In The Air Tonight Scene


For me as a Lithuanian Polish television was another window to opening Western culture. They were showing more films and series that at that time were showing on local TV. Browsing internet and listening to different songs I came accross Miami Vice series and Phil Collins In the Air Tonight soundtrack in it. It was nice to spend an hour on Sunday afternoons watching it before starting the new week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See if you remember this one - Rush - Superconductor (Lyrics), Rush - Lock & Key (Lyrics)

Which Ones Do You Know?

People