Music takes us back - R.E.M. - At My Most Beautiful

In what mood am I today? Something from my today's experience reminded me of something in the past?

Or I just remembered something and music from the past takes me back.
Or I just want to listen to that song I liked once.

See if you remember this one:

R.E.M. - At My Most Beautiful


R.E.M. does not take me that long back in memories. I did not have R.E.M. recordings at home at the time. I new the the group from listening on the radio. So it's a bit a discovery for me of old things.

I have read a bit about the writing the song, first and only R.E.M. love song and so on and the drums part of it which I find great in this song. But at the same something simple that just goes from inside. It took me a while to get over this one at some stage of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See if you remember this one - Rush - Superconductor (Lyrics), Rush - Lock & Key (Lyrics)

Which Ones Do You Know?

People